Our Commitment to Clients’ Privacy
Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. We know you hate SPAM, and so do we. That is why we will never sell, or share, your information with anyone at anytime. We respect you, your rights and your privacy, and will do everything in our power to protect those. In the interest of full disclosure, we provide this notice explaining our online information collection practices. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for STU Enterprises and applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to send Christmas cards, birthday cards, etc.
We take all precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order for us to contact you, a user must first complete the contact form. When completing the form, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- STUEnterprises.com has a strict no-spam policy.
- STUEnterprises.com will never sell or trade your email address to a third party.
- STUEnterprises.com does not send unsolicited commercial email messages.
- STUEnterprises.com does send commercial email to those who have a pre-existing business relationship with us. A pre-existing business relationship means that the email recipient has made a purchase, requested information, responded to a survey or questionnaire, or had offline contact with STUEnterprises.com. Email recipients may contact us at any time to opt-out of future mailings.
- STUEnterprises.com does not engage in deceptive email practices such as misleading subject lines or falsifying email addresses.
- STUEnterprises.com does not encourage deceptive practices in email marketing to its clients.